There are different changes that we can encounter in our lives and we can reflect it through some positivequotes about change.
Change can come in many many forms in our lives. It can be come forcefully like a tidal wave, or creep along incrementally like a glacier. Suppose It might in the many form of devastating tragedy, difficult choices, broken relationships, or even new opportunities.
Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.”
Despite the fact that these changes can be so hard but most of the times it’s all the best for you. If you want to achieve something, we have to make some changes in our lives. Whatever changes we can encounter in our lives, we must know how to deal with it. These positive quotes about change can help us in coping with life’s changes which can affect for our good future.
Here are 25 positive quotes about change in life:
1. You cannot change what you are, only what you do.
– Philip Pullman
2. A year from now you will wish you had started today.
– Karen Lamb
3. Life always offer you a second chance, It’s called tomorrow.
4. Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes.
– Hugh Prather
5. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.
– Stephen Chbosky
6. I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change.
– Nicholas Sparks
7. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
– Albert Einstein
8. Change is inevitable, but that doesn’t mean it has to be hard.
9. The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.
– Charles Kettering
10. When you’re finished changing, you’re finished.
– Benjamin Franklin
11. Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
– George Bernard Shaw
12. We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance.
– Harrison Ford
13. Dreams are the seeds of change. Nothing ever grows without a seed, and nothing ever changes without a dream.
– Debby Boone
14. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
– Jalaluddin Mevlana Rumi
15. If you don’t like change, you will like irrelevance even less.
– General Eric Shinseki
16. If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.
– Gail Sheehy
17. People can cry much easier than they can change.
– James Baldwin
18. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.